Tuesday 10 January 2017

Kapil,Honey Singh and Pitbull

Mom, please do not disturb me at all,three persons are live ,they are Kapil Sharma,Yo Yo Honey Singh and Pitbull and the music played by them have been confusing,what they present through lyrics and words with demonstrative attitude is my curiosity,why are they attracting a lot me after cuisine and news line ,is the demonstration of storyline with life or the key notes about in facebook has the curiosity ,when I speak a word dal bhat,Ali Ajgar and Kapil mock me a lot everytime, I know I love family drama and theatre.

Are the expression are necessary and have the terms and lifestory true ,who wrote the story ,dialogues and lyrics for them,how they present all the themes became my curiosity,I asked the metro passanger what is metro and how it is working,why people travel and what is the need of tourism is given in the Central Secretariat areas including metro signs ,how do you feel when you travel by lift,announce in stage,write a news for all,the crowd had all the answers ,they knew how to do things as mass has the collective presentation of the songs and lyrics and I loved to be a part.

Everyday we communicate the stories around with family gathering and dedicate to each other with the gift items and the travelogue became a mosaic with pictures and status in facebook,I just loved the people who spoke by heart and narrated me everything in details and the love for topics became lots of meanings too.All the programs conducted by them became my main interest on daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment