Tuesday 10 January 2017

Story of Innocence and Experience

Sir,namaste,how are you ,we greeted him a lot with smile,the tall man with a black bag came to nearby the college we study,he was white in complex ,lean and thin in look,I just smiled he started using heritage of words and the recurring dream and ,he kept on preaching the stories of innocence and experience in context of Romanticism of English Literature ,I just took a bus to Kalanki tempo his storyline and the themes were true.Everyday in Tempo song ,the tempo the words were played to me,the zigzag words of  zigzag books,the storyline with multple theme created complexity in me day by day.

Story of Innocence and experience became another page to me in academic peripheri,the lines of pages came to be true when I saw everything in capital areas ,the books,the cuisine ,the myths all related to valley itself and the mythical narration became part of my study.Carrying the books I just tried to travel with friends and every lines of the book came to be true ,the population data about hindus as eight percent and Buddhist as twelve percent and Sahara One Television telecast the conflict in Banaras regarding Hindu and Buddhist people,the death of hero became the confusion to me,why they depict so,the clash of civilizations were the course book in our university as written by Nirad C.Chaudhary and I tried to read too.

Again the clash became the term anticipate in media ,the exaggeration of incidents and all the motif as parody of different stories again played the terminologies of two parts of same life ,story of innocence to experience,live experience of the minute details help a lot to play with fonts and the song played about the concrete words,images and musics as live stories made me surprised everyday,the expression of the expressed term using same overused words ,story of sky with earth all became a simple thread of lines only and a memory like a needle escape through the thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment