Monday 9 January 2017

When I became Maniac

Where do you go,where do you go, the song kept on played ,my heart starts beating ,of course it was necessary ,I was planning to study routinewise ,the need of preparation to do something is not momentary and many friends came to suggest,a foolish named Hattee who studied in Wakwani Higher Secondary School was a matter of joke to everyone who met her ,her skirt with lots of tabij was the matter of interest anyway ,the need of memory to relate in a short ribbon of lifespan is necessity of time and I love all the people around me.

We started laughing ,giggling because a smart man named our Nepali teacher started doing drama,this dramatist was my favorite ,I need many things in classes and I kept on shouting,he smiled and smiled.Badman,I never like him at all.Again a guru appeared ,start speaking in Sanskrit ,I said ,May I come in,he was a priest with material of Sanskrit and I kept on following .I saw my marksheet I secured twenty nine out of fifty.Anyway I felt very superior  among friends for knowing Sanskrit 

.The days passed by and the English Medium came to my hand that was published by Sanothimi Bhaktapur and I learned the maps as in IELTS books, I just loved the concept of picturization,there were many English Teachers but a new smart New Teacher arrived with smile,all the students started smiling,he was so smart with modern techniques English in Government School,he brought two chairs and started demonstrating how to speak in English.

The hero of our classes was at the front ,I called him superhero ,bhattu,the boy with yellow tshirt smiling with other in groups and sharing ideas of his news collection and best anchoring boy from my class.He knew I was a tom boy for him,he never thought me a girl why so,I asked him ,he said girls are girlish and you are not girlish.The English drama started ,all the students in Wakwani started demonstration in School about same languages skills used in a goverment school and the trainer was the same man.He did for many years and completed masters with me ,both the teacher and student passed our masters in Tribhuvan University in same year and it was a fantastic feeling to be friend of your own English tutor.

Anyway,memory is a bad thing,I was walking around the railway track around Makum Junction ,suddenly the wires became tight I was with some children and we were collecting the rice donation programs by school as Prime minister PV Naramsinha annnounced and went to jail for corruption.I was just reading in class six and enjoyed people for his blessed ideas and cooperation to poor students in government school,we also had some midday meals like free bornvita in schools.For my dad ,I was like a monkey jumping around,a hattee for mom and imli pickle was the favorite food item for me.I collected lots of imli pickle and had around railway tracks,of course we enjoyed the cold water of Duliyajan Cetral area where they kept the government vehicle in systematic way.

My routine was to walk around three kilometer to school and observe everything around,Gop babu from Dibrugarh came to school nearby Namghar and took me to his family,he was the store keeper in tea company and his daughters were my childhood friends.We always enjoyed the fireside at Naharkatiya,quarters of Duliyajan,Namrup and Halfjan,Siliguri,Jorhat but the painting competition and use of colors and lyrics were the most interesting facts there,I do not know why my mom dad kept me away from them and I kept on travelling the streets alone as if I walked the roads with books and the flashback gave me lots of energy to realize I know nothing.

The most intersting fact of life is you watch the movie Chino ,Truck driver and serials by Basundhara Bhsual and heard a lot of Falebas,Kusma and Pokhara all the time how the childhood stories of our rural village affects a lot in daily life.The stories of Dhakalthok,Darjeeling,Siliguri,Barpeta,Bombay ,Khyasauli with salt track,collections of gundruk,bhatmas and family gathering with Dhido in school days was the special memories of life.Where ever you go you talk about Gundruk,Dhakatopi,use of teas in rural areas as drink,you see people started narrating the cuisine everyday,your mind does not work,again you walk to streets around in Kathmandu,Baghbazar area becomes the main story for you,you touch the walls of Padmakanya Campus ,you love  Ratapark,Ranipokharee,Trichandra Buildind with Jamal Centre and you start preaching a lots to you friends .

You become maniac like me ,everyday you speak nonesense like me ,you just a read a book by an Indian Author about Choudhary Group in Kusma before a decade and the warm weather of Devpur help a lot to start observing the facts around.You feel you became a saint  and knows everything,you start your journeys around Dahare Deurali,Karkineta,Pang,Hatiya which you listen everyday and you walk there for collection of Red Rhedodendron ,Lapsee,cereals and all the raw wild food,you just love Mr.Alwi who just sends to Bahratiya Khadya Gunstar Bibhag in his car to meet Mr,Kansara,the most famous scientist there and love the see the buildings in Sahibabad,the story of Kuran,the use of materials during Eid,the interests and family photographs there also helped a lot .His minor stories of UP,his stories of Rajput life in local areas,the cuisine he loved all the packages of resources which I listened regularly.

Everyday some children with my son took him to Gurudwara ,we had the prasad there every week on Thursday after listening Gurubani,again the program at Tamu Group at Anamnagar also attracted so much ,we were relatives by birth as our our grandpaas were the relatives but the regular depiction of TV films and documentry by Discovery channel attracted me a lot ,I like a maniac observed everything,the songs ,the statues I touched in Bihar around Syambhoo help me a lot to feel spiritual ,even my mom narrating lots of Hindu myths creates a mosaic to me as if I am in same Makhaiko kheti used in books by different author and lovestory of books,cosine,travel,magazine and oral stories of the narrator of Pandav and Mahabahrat ,Hastinapur,Haryana Khsetra or Delhi made me maniac.

No comments:

Post a Comment