Thursday 5 October 2017

Hello Folks ,I am Selfie

You all who use facebook know me ,I am Selfie.Selfie is a great way to create memories. Front camera phones have made it even more easy and exciting.Hold your phone at a high angle, flip your camera to front, make that perfect pout, show devil-may-care attitude and click. You have a trendy picture of yourself called a "selfie".

I know people  love me and take selfie all the time.I  am the one where self is potrayed and I feel happy to be uploaded in facebook and other blogs .Showing three-fourth of the face while facing the camera, much like the portrait of an artist, tilting the head, not staring into the phone directly so that the eyes don’t squint, looking sideways and raising the angle of holding the phone on top — these were some of the ways to get a perfect selfie.

When we post a selfie for the World to see, we eagerly await for the likes and comments to show up from friends and strangers. Sometimes immediately after posting, we stick around for a few minutes and rapidly refresh the page to see how quickly they start rolling in. Why? Because these likes and comments make us feel loved.  

The profile of cameras is changing and people end up taking 7-8 photos every day,my story does not end here,Selfie is the necessity of time and I have been addressing as Selfie ,where people reflect themselve in me and love me to upload for like and comments.My existence has been popular throughout the world,the entire world has been deewana or lover of me and I Selfie just love to be part of profile,dp and other desktop items on camera,laptop or iphone.Folks ,you know ,my modification is helped by various tools provided by google play and I got variety with make up kit tool,I have led markets to increase sale,as foodies ,bloggers and modern people most often busy with me and try to recreate a world of selfie,even songs of selfie has been increased my popularity from child to aged people,I am the key note of twenty first century where visual images has the power in itself reposits time,place and create multiple identities .

Even non living things are being part of selfie culture,people love to click them with selfie and I Selfie feel grateful to reconnect them as live in this world.The voices have been inclusive in selfie when many imitate other using cultural snapshots and attire to create a versatile package of selfie and I selfie admire those folks too for their creativity .#

Selfie,selfie,selfie is the term ,mostly used in media too as news are going for you folks ,you know I am Selfie and know your interest in me and inherent in priting medial which popularizes from local to international with the play of words exploring my sides,aspects,benefits and drawbacks.Still I am your profile picture as I am your selfie,the most loving part of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment