Sunday 22 October 2017

My Mutton Soup Recipe

I love mutton soup during winter .I remember my foodie hubby who loves mutton items prepared by me and my search of spices around the street in Govindpuri and other areas of Delhi are the bases of tasty recipe.Even Asan in Kathmandu has been my best places for those spice which create magic in mouth.I love cooking and tasty food sharing with dear ones is really wonderful .


Ingredients :
4 Mutton Legs (cleaned)
1 tbsp Coriander (whole)
1 tbsp Zeera (Cumin Seeds)
1 Onions (chopped)
1 tsp Pepper
2 Green Chilies
5-6 cloves Garlic (chopped)
10 Black Peppers
2 tbsp Oil
Salt (to taste)
Step 1 : Preparing Spice Mix
Put onions, garlic, black pepper, coriander, zeera, salt, chilies and oil on the mutton legs and mix it.
Step 2 : Pressure Cook your Paya
Cook it in a pressure cooker until you get about 5-6 whistles.
Step 3 : Cook Again
Wait till it cools down and add little salt then cook it again till you get 2-3 whistles.
Step 4 : Final
Let it cool down, then add pepper and Serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment