Thursday 15 December 2016

Beauty and cry together and nobdoy knows solution

Trying to relocate my happiness through selfie,happiness has been remained in pictures,I can see the people need communication and have been messaging for the love ,I do no want any body having calls.After earquakes ,many calls came to me to save dad mom,all started ,the days I realized why people are always taking pics around,the sadness,hope for celebration and happiness requirement.Love you my relatives,friends wishing each other,I am always with you.Use the iphone,love,unity and communicate always.I love my child having pictures uploaded to chat with all he knows around with the smiles.People are talking about cusine and many things around to secure one with other and I just love my each friend everyday.Keep on chating with friends all the time to be with each other with love.Every like and comments makes me feel I am secure with you ,I need you and we need u.My iphone and laptop helps to communicate with you ,your presence is my need and your existence is my existence too.I also started taking pictures randomly as if I know everything of the world,the most talented person on the earth.I started judging my qualifications very much but News paper around me showed my weaknesses,my examination marks proved me my foolishness.Again earthquakes made me joke everyday,you are a joker ,can you save all around you,can you save your relatives,can you remedy all sick person,can you help poor,are you rich person,i saw pictures of poor persons and felt shame everyday because I am a qualified begger begging through street,comment too much and feel shame and hide in a corner around.I feel shame to go library because my books tease me .But pictures around my small kids give me the idea to smile ,love and understand the world,they tease how to celebrates festivals happily taking the pictures around and I feel secure,loved,happy and energetic everyday,I know they teach me how to live in the world.
LikeShow More Reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment