Saturday 17 December 2016

Bhola Neupane and my story

Bhenaju is the term used for brother in law who weds to our sister and Bhola Neupane is our Bhenaju,he is tall,handsome,fair and smiling and has been teaching Nepali Subject more than a decade,the way he uses his dhakatopi was always my interest and in classes I always imitate his every activity.

He was the tour operator for us to visit Darjeeling,we  targeted to reach St.Joseph School ,where our King Biredra studied as a school students.I asked venaju for my seat in bus and we prepared a lot of snacks.One of the aunt called me  home and suggested to be with Ganesh brother only because he was older than me and she gave me lots of snacks made of coconut and Chyura ,she showed many items Hongkong including camera which was useful on the way to Darjeeling.

Ganesh da and me had lots of pictures around the areas we travel and Bhola bhinaju was the hot topic of discussion ,he knew local foods and local areas and I just love the way he prescribe and describe everything,me Ganga and Huma were trimurti,bond of three  and we enjoyed a lot sharing the food items we had.

We had picnic in Hetauda and reached Lalbandi next day,then we visited Janaki Temple where Yadav and other friends took some picture but I tore down in school when my friend complained it .The group division made by Bhola bhinaju was owesome and we all foodie lovers enjoyed every food of eastern Nepal till we reached to Darjeeling.

Then we returned to Bandipur,Gorkha by the way of Mugling of course Dharan city was the pleasant area but I loved the dispute about reaching Manakamna .There was a hot discussion who will reach to Mankamna peak and it was Narayan who reached at the first.Some girls reached by Cable car but me followed Ganesh dai and bhenaju only and was the last person to reach there.It was proved that I was famous lazybone in the school

Anyway we had some pics too.We returned to home,Bhenaju gave me his picture of Manakamna.You know the day you see your teachers you just copy them and we girls were copying his events,hardships and his dhaka topi.In the class time,he acted the story of Juju man who never gonna to change any day because his originality remains constant despite the changes brought by time and space.But we cheered for his native fluency of Nepali language,uses of glimpses he acted everyday,his habit of being a child with students and smile he had for us.

He was the source of my pocket money and if he did not give I would never excuse him anyday.He was not a teacher only ,he is still friend of mine and the children with bhinaju have started teasing me.Now ,Leela became senior consultant to me and I just feel shame to speak with her.

Life keeps on rocking,the stories of Jargaha river,bhumahi river,surtan lake,Wakwani School,Bhola Neupane bhinaju,Sukauli and street food around Bhumahi area and Sunwal area are my great storeis.I know we visited Sugar mill of Sunwal frequently to understand the value of Industry in the then area,we also visited Butwal area to understand the need of time but I lazybone when play with laptop my bhinaju has been busy with other kids who are around Jargaha to understand the value of education and social,economic,political and overall development of Nepal.

No comments:

Post a Comment