Tuesday 27 December 2016

Menstrutation

Topic of menstruation is not a new topic, a girl suffers too much.As a girl ,it has been my problem and I saw everyone suffered from same disease.Low blood pressure,continious stomach pain, laziness in body makes the woman body so fragile and the cry for hours limit in silence.Whenever Chhauparhi custom of western Nepal is depicted a lot in news channel and different magazines of Nepal I just keep on buying pain killer to overcome the pain of menstrutation. The hot water bag,the painkiller and different warm soup to get the relief has been my schedule since many years.

I always kept a Gharelu Ausadhi book published by Banaras Pustak Bhandar with me to understand local hurbs and use of them to get relief.Use of hot water with a spoon of turmeric,use of Pudeena dried powder to feel fresh ,use of methis in cold water for overnight to relief  the stomach ache or use of amala powder or tripahal churn are the latest topics discussed in the book,I realized the way my Kaki from Eastern Nepal in Harispur used to give me warm water to have for instant relief.

Even in Dhakalthok my aunts were busy to avoid such problems they gave hot buffalo milk to feel fresh to avoid the stomach pain,they told not to have  cow milk during these days but my cousin too suffered a lot.Her mother in law gave her hot milk  and she felt relief.Such medication in rural villages using local herbs ,milk and warm water was really wonderful.

Thus.menstruation a topic for girl is the sign of bodily changes and  a problem for life time is a girlish issue and  home remedies are always welcomed in families .

No comments:

Post a Comment