Sunday 18 December 2016

I am a begger

I fell in love with someone yesterday,momma told me to bring bhat and lentils from grocery and shouted ,my love story finished,I searched my pocket ,no penny was there ,only facebook uploaded photoes help to me kill time nearby tree,then I begged on the streets around to get more penny to be rich.Everyday I begged as international begger in the areas I knew and collected lots of money,I just felt very shame to be in kathmandu because I am shamless person,I feel very sad to beg around here,the lamentation over my begging with finished my hubby,brothers and mom dad but still I beg.I am so sad reading the lovestory here because I love the hero only and villain had a bad look,I always loved David Beckem but I never love Frankestein,I do not like Trump ,Hillary and America is the most boring place in the world and one do not want to have tea at home and take bath in cold water around here.The day I became mad,I hated everyone because I liked no body.After begging I took a cab and entered the pub only.Today my lamentations over my poverty and pollution in Lajimpat will be great issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment