Saturday 17 December 2016

foodie girl like me want

I am not dal and bhat.Please stop saying me bhat dear.I love bhat,Iove fish ,I love Maya Angelou and tease my kid everyday.I will not break plates at home anymore.I will not tease you anymore ,the lines are mere imitation to imitate you for the purpose of imitation in the name of imitation and for the imitation and for imitation only.I love Socrates who made copy cat everyday to copy and recopy all the ideas around.My stories of Lauka diya,lukas Kaka,Runkuru nana,hjurma,Dahare Deurali,Syangja,Lajimpat,Digital Talk of news are imitation of news,books ,television serials,films and travelogue I got on the way,my friends add more charm.My laptop and my iphones are my friends,my gundruk is my story,having chicken chilly on the road I enjoyed a lot,the taste of pasta,coconut powder and Cococola are also my part.I just my self to love others 

No comments:

Post a Comment