Tuesday 27 December 2016

The schedule of loadshedding

Loadshedding has been a name of disease which appeared in our country long term ago and the remedy is on search like the other problems we have everyday like water scarcity,poverty, painful disease and different problems in society on timely basis.I just remember a book about an Indian Author ,who was worried of  Berlin lifestyle where was no electric scarcity, was lamenting his habit of preparing all need like candles,matchbox and torchlight for the loadshedding time.

The news about loadshedding and different timetable in newspapers make me curious how everything is managed and distributed in every areas,people are highly interests about loadshedding and prepare everything on time.Anyway use of inverter and solar is also high to avoid the situation.But the habit remains same ,lamentation is same and my laptop sings the song of loadshedding where ever as it is the main sign of our life style,our tuki turned out to be light as we are the citizen of same country which has the second richest water resources in the world.

The beauty of light in my room becomes dark and dangerous situations when there is loadshedding ,I started worrying too much as if I am the only homo sapiens in the earth and was born in sky and fell to earth in area where light was working properly anyway my typing habit became a joke to my three years son but I love the way he comments on my habit that a sleeping elephant never gonna to change.

Life has various molds of truths and I as a bad ,fatty potato shaped persona try to rewrite the notes in the dim light of the room but my fontsize and the silent room speak same song of loadshedding that I feel afraid to be in room  ,to study the book twice ,to understand the reality or demonstrated truth there but I never understand why all become rubbish in one minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment