Sunday 11 December 2016

Wakwani Higher Secondary School

Days are passing and I just love the warmness of sun sitting on the bed made of Salla of Triveni ,Nawalparasi.The laptop given by my dada is the gadget which has been helping a lot to understand my unconscious mind.I remember my certificates,books,mark sheet file has lots of lines named Wakwani Higher Secondary School ,Nawalparasi and I remember the terminology refers to Goddess Swaraswati ,who has been worshipped as God of wisdom as our mythology .


The story line of the Speedboat by Renata Adler ,was the matter of my thesis,reading the book I realized the writer expresses many contradictory things ,values and spatial changes and temporal changes in USA and the book offered for thesis gave me opposite eyes to view the world.Everyday the novel I studied ,the writer makes the irony of her existence and her life and the changes in society ,It was a postmodern touch to define woman and I realized Renata smiles at me standing on the boat saying me not a journalist but a new way of approch the world,understand Frankestein,Sarah of  postmodern novel,Radha by Narayan Dhakal,Chhapamarko chhoro by a policeman ,everything reveals same the opposite eyes to self.I can not understand the story of self to locations everywhere but hangover never finished.

Sometimes I just lament for the tea cup and blame raksee too much for not having it in daily life.I know many differences between tea and raksee are explained by doctors and pundits but what is difference and deferance I do not understood.I do not know what Sassure Said about language and meaning ,different economic theories on the books prescribed but google and facebook makes the pickle of everything ,I know Mark Jukerberg,DV Lottery  and development has been a phenomenon of my areas but still I am running after my school named Wakwani Higher Secondary School.

The beautiful blocks around,green grass ,rivers and students together discussing a lots of rural affairs in school ground and having assembly with teachers is the most interesting feature of my school.The peaceful scenerio ,the love and respect for teachers ,the unwritten stories superheroes around the village who has been working for a long time continously  to narrate,describe,prescribe and depict the changes there ,I just with Yuvamanch book tried to make the scenerio map,

The life story of great persons,the scientific theory,the mathematical examples ,account theory and social studies were the mix pickle we had everyday there.We had the pickle with daal bhat and tried to understand the life roaming around the teachers and relatives to understand the density of forest,rivesrs,muds and daily lifespan there.

The pictures uploaded,the status war about the exploration thought to every mind ,the colorful expression,the flavors of the area,the sweet water ran throughout rivers,the sanitation maintained there is the real story generated by my school there.Wakwani is not limited to students,it is the family of a villager to understand everyday gossip around,to instruct the moral values of life and practical knowledge of life.

The music in the air there,the papaya tree inside the school tree and Swaraswati Mandir are the most interesting place for me to sit and see the friends playing volleyball.The hot discussion of curriculum with cups of tea among teachers was another charm of life.I just picked a book there and hide my face to observe everyone and friends started teasing me because I lazy bone of the school premise knew to sleep in a corner while the teacher teaches in class and do comic posture for my bhenaju there who  dressed with  Dhaka topi and Black Jacket  always observed my activity and smiled by heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment