Saturday 17 December 2016

Demonstrate

The term Demonstrate confuses a lot,you  do not know how to demonstrate,he said I was shcoked ,he is so smart in look having laptop on the right inside the embassy and talk to me with respect.I saw the mob around there,the crew with the presentation task,the team work to prepare other ,I was amazed to see sights ,many were in lines and asking different questions and my bundle of files worked for nothing.Two gentlemen came and started gossiping ,I just felt happy to see them conversing and Bikas was giving lectures of USA ,I realized there were many interviewers in the line and they are asking multiple questions to kids,aged one and other who are in line.

The warmness you feel as you enter as if you win the world having the foot there and your academic performance are just a gadget to enter the peripheri ,you love the people like you to stand with you to reach the dream land you want to explore like the voyage you read through novels.The beautiful story of life becomes realistic when you participate in the story and you write your story everyday and you demonstate the happiness like kids.Whole way ,in facebook chat I revitilizes the term demonstrate,I saw many local officer using the term demonstrate for farming and leaders are presenting the real life stories.I just understood the term demonstrate and said not to ask anymore about this to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment