Friday 23 December 2016

Wh questions in my life

The question arises many times what is the reason of what ,for what and why ,the reasoning faculty does not provide me the answer the what I have been speaking at all.When I am lying on a bed with my pillow and Blanket I just keep on reciting the song Dukhiko Thauno all the time,rearrange the pages of Buddhichanak,the swasthani book,hamunan chalisa,shiva Chalisa ,my question remains under observation and erasure. I do not understand whats the reason of certain thing and mystique nature does not relate me at all .I know I have been sharing the pictures randomly but randomness has another larger blanket in it.

Somebody spoke of IELTS classes , a smiling face irritated me a lot.I do not like him at all.He smiles and made me confused ,we all blamed him much but still he smiles.I do not like his cigar he uses,dog he has with him or kindness for the animals and the friends circle there.I love myself only.I crazy the dumb feel bored at him.

I asked the question if I breath like you and how many years have you taught ,do you still read the book on regularly ,he felt sick,my questions bank is the problem of all and my questions seeing you arises .I know you know more than me but wh questions and grammars rules are under demand.The language pattern,the buildings pattern,road pattern on the same way gave me sign I know nothing of you,you guys with iphone and me with iphone are drawing same picture of life in same land.


No comments:

Post a Comment