Sunday 11 December 2016

Parbate Bhena and my love

He is just eighty years, old,fragile and talkative much but is my bhenaju,so boring days are going on ,I do not want to be known through him. Now a days, he is not handsome at all and has been working in farms since I have been studying in school.His grandchildren are elder in age  than you still the old man is your vena and you respect him,tease him as bhinaju,brother in law.

I remember Janaipurnima,every year venaju comes and enjoy the way of Dashai celebration,just now he gave a call to my mom asking me and my mind make up setting now a days.I have forgotten the words but typing the words as if I know everything.The love,co operation and family ties to celebrate life is our daily events and we just love our oldies first.

The selroti prepared by thulimom at Sukauli has been famous for long time,we collected coins there in the name of Dashai festival ,I was the richest one to collect more because I had more brothers than other,In countable nouns,I had more fifty cousins around me having Dashai tika and the gifts are so interesting part to have.And venaju is the man of resources of gift ,you just comment him lot and he smiles at you saying Sali nani are burdens.

My story of Parvate vena and bhanja dai does not limit to talks only ,we chat ,use facebook,take selfie and bhenaju did anniversary with di in  Bhangera Shirubare ,Parbat too.I was shocked they forgot to call me and had selfie,my anger did not permit to talk at all.I know Parbate bhena has a treat of his marriage anniversary and this christmas we are going to have party with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment