Friday 9 December 2016

Winter

Winter means nothing just a change in life and my upadates about winter has nothing to do with anyone who is not interested.The warmness of sun creates rhythm in my life ,the fingers in laptop feel refreshed when the light of sun gives lovely touch .With my parents I just discuss about the economic matters of media and try to discuss as if I know everything.Although dependency on media is not a joke but my absence in the exact location is not joke ,I cannot be available everywhere like the sun and light and my absenceness creates a lot of misinterpretation of life.I just seek different news to elaborate everything I in my own way and my perspective is always passive.I search different foreign medias to depict the global meaning of so called stories but I feel my Dal bhat and winter story is the best thing in life,I  can not speak except dalbhat,tarakari,tea because my Christmas Celebration in winter time limited in facebook and Bhatbhateni only.My kid and me going to have a party at home and re create the scene at home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment