Friday 9 December 2016

Oh Cindrella

Oh Cindrella
you came to sing halleluah
your cristmas tree nearby Bhatebhateni
is decorated and adored as your gift

Oh Mary ,the statue and the pictures
of lamentation and feast are forgotten
we are live and live again
we spread the love and kindness

The story of chrisianity
the tormentation,the lamentations
the word and meanings around Bible
are my package now a days

The brown cake I have with cream
still my kid enjoy a lot
sitting in Bhatbhateni corner
I still celebrate your love

Love,love and love
rhymes of the life
your decent face and mild colors
use of painting to love me

Everyday I feel you around
the  smiles you deliver
the crucification message
the story of humanity

You and me and around us
are the same puppets of life
celebrations and mosaic
the colors and combinations

Chorus song and cute lectures
the story of the my land
the story of your land
the story of our earth

Sky retells,renarates the things
beyond my peripheri
the song,the poem,the paintings
use of green colors everyday

Just see the sky around
the song of love with birds
the space your created for me
for my happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment