Saturday 17 December 2016

Jargaha River

When news of Baulaha Khola ,Nawalparasee Bridge covers the media and I just wonder why our Jargaha River is neglected ,the river where I swim a lot in my childhood days,took a bath with my  girls around,momma always scolded not to go there but my careless habit and Tom boy attitude gave me inspiration to wear a jeans and take a bath there.Levis Jeans was an attraction for me and I did everything to wear it everyday.I ran towards Jargaha village with my bicycle and talked Huma dear everyday,how to enjoy the days.We were Wakwani Higher Secondary School students and we loved our Bhola Neupane,we respect him but he was the leader for girls students .We cheer up everyday making girls bonding and ran towards the school ground.

The stories of Jargaha river does not end in words.There is something more in it,stories of Surtan ko dada was our favorite ,we girls love the lake area there and having the tasty food items like mauwa,jamuna,bells were most interesting parts of our lives.We collected all the items and ran towards the river .Kamal was the group leader there and I know I never like him any day we quarrel a lot.He wanted the competition in cycle racing and my girlish attitude was not inferior anyway I was winner than him.

Jargaha river has multiple stories around,the school peripheri ,Bhumahi Market,Ramgram Municipality,Sunwal Markets were the major areas where we people gather and had a story line to retell everyday.Our bicycles with classmates bonding were famous among friends,stories of Ratan in school is a part of life.I know him very well and know how much we enjoy seeing his innocent talks in mathemathics classes where our Pradip Chaudhary stopped writing giving me chalked and smiled with love.

The overall area of Jargaha river was the way to Bhumahi Market and we use this river for many purposes such as swimming,washing clothes and many businessman used sand and stones too.Deforestation was a major problem there and all the villagers had a meeting to revitalizes  the inner beauty by planting new herbs and plants in the area.I and my bicycle were the partner to visit everyone ,the children around were my partners and the oldies were just commenting a lots of my lazy habits.

Jhupa and we had the Chuk,the sour taste of Lime boiled many times to prepare a kind of jam,with salt,her brother Chiranjibi,Krishna and me had the bonding of having such local tastes and for us Jargaha River was not a phenomenon at all.It was everything we know ,the area to play football,the area to chat with friends and involve in local activities.My books named Yuvamanch told me lots of things of our the then life and this river is a  livestory of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment