Friday 23 December 2016

Momma what do you mean Jhak

The terminology regarding the myths in different songs,books ,lyrics and many things are still library and on the box I have but only question arises when you fear with something for a long time you do not know.What do you mean by jhak mom,can you give the exact definition about jhak in English ,can you feel.I have been observing many guys having  jhak in Triveni when they read Sita Haranh Kand in Ramayan taking the reference of Hanuman in Sunsar Kand ,you feel that you are part of your Ramayan Shlok and you start jumping.Is it a disease at all for the moments you have in your life.

I was on the way an aunt where she told me to visit a house ,the quarters were two bed room set with one kitchen and two barandas in the areas ,we entered in one of them had a chat and returned to home.It was wonderful experience to be there but after I slept I realized a nurse under the bed came and sit nearby me.I got awaken.I told aunt she said the house we entered was a house of nurse who died long ago and the incident happened before 1994 AD only.I do not want to mention the space and time.

In same context during the SLC exams I had been reciting my Gayatree Mantras a lot to meditate my mind.There was  Devibhagawat in our village and I heard the people playing same sound.We friends just sat beside the temple and collected mangoes there and recited the same mantras.I know the same year we travelled in Nawalparasee areas too where we saw the scenerio.

Moreover the years passed and I got realization a small girl with her eyes speaking the same story at 3 oclock in the morning.I was afraid for some seconds and then went to temple of Batuk Temple Lagankhel.We did certain pujas there for whole day,I always visited there for the rituals my parents said to do.The story of following rituals is a part of your deed and you do it as demand of your family.

Again marriage happened me and my hubby began to travel towards Pashupatinath and Satam Cahndee,at the three of the morning ,again I began to shook ,I saw a girl in Devi Dress dancing in the ground of Tribhuvan University in red dress for more than twenty minutes.My whole body was tired because I was meditating  and hubby relatives started shouting Jhak aayo ,jhaak aayo,we took bath and went to the temple around Satam Chandithan and worship for short time.

We came Syangja after six months again in bed I felt I was flying in the sky for around twenty minutes .It was around two oclock,we shifted to upper room ,a lady friend was doing oil message to my head. I was looking at her suddenly I got a deep breath and felt sleepy.Suddenly I was on the under the bed,I did not know how I reached there four men carried me to taxi and took me a lama.He was a gurung nearby who gave me lots of ideas about spiritualism.

Another incident happened when I reached to Dhakalthok,one of the uncle there began to show me me horoscope ,I was shocked to know all he told and realized the value of his essence in a line that Naagdevta exists in our hilly areas and his vision is my vision.The same incident repeated to my own uncle in my brothers marriage when he started dancing around marriage taking the name of grandfather.

So story of jhak and jhakree,naaag and naag devta are our myths but our familial bonding since a long time have been following same rituals everytime  in Siruabaree areas of Syangja and I also ask momma about it ,I myself suffered same vision of naag devta  as told by momma,so I asked my momma ,what  do you mean by jhak,is it the ritual ,i feel sudden pain in my ears and headache too and feel refreshed later for a long time.Is it a drama of time as you said .

I do not know the exact answer what other said but self realization  or intitutional power of knowing somebody through gesture and eyes are not a joke at all.Anyway we dhakal families have been a devotee of Naag in Syangja and his vision is assumed as greatest victory for all of us and all sibiling  ,taking the English book still I feel surprized where I lack .




No comments:

Post a Comment