Sunday 18 December 2016

Your love story in Tribhuvan Universtiy

Love stories are always our favorite and I never miss a chance to watch the movies focused on love theme and books about love.They create sensation in you,my love towards Tribhuvan University began when I touch the book heritage by Heritage of Words of Abhi Subedhi,I was just fifteen years old and it was Sunwal market Narayan store who gave me the book.I was happy to read the name Abhi Subedi,after all I became a great person to have the book.I searched his pictures I found the oldy has white hairs with bald hair.I began to imagine him ,the collections of stories he compiled in the book was the best item I was having in Mahakavi Devkota,my lecturer started teaching recurring dream event and use of bamboo shoot in cuisine I felt I was on the right track.It was Umapati Sir and Babu  Sir who made pickle of all the books of literature in Sunwal College but I was happy with Dunaut and Aaaloo Chukauni there collecting the notes by the teacher .

Umapati sir met me around Butwal Chakrapat at four oclock and started to be in class on the time.I was alone there from Laxmipath Butwal at the early morning on foot.The SLC exam was going on and I had to be with my brothers so the daily travel  to Sunwal from Butwal was a lifetime achievement and your collections of Feminine stories printed in Indian Magazines help a lot to understand cuisine and incidents around you.You try to jot down the ideas in random ways and your lectures keep on guarding you around.

Again Padmakanya College became the most heroic part of life,all girls around classes had the same lullaby of being dignified lady around and we mocked everyone we see.We were the Spiderman around and never left a chance to follow Shailendra Kumar Singh Sir to irritate asking a lot of questions until he requests for next day.Even other lectures were not safe because girlish love for teachers for English is a bad idea when spiderman type girls are based on question to wash the brain of teachers.

Now Central Department of English  in Tribhuvan Univesity became the major platform to girlish gang.The old man with mine of knowledge was absence only other came and gave lots of lectures and everyday I did the google serfing  to understand what they mean.I was very dumb by birth and a lazybone like me remembered tea only in classes.Once the play was there ,my respected lecturer called me and informed that he was with Abhi Sir,he took the pictures with him too.I saw the pictures and turned my diaries of article based on Abhi Subedi.Now my journey ended in Tribhuvan university I was fully satisfied to feel him in TU Theatre room but did  not meet him at all.I know this magician will smile and I will not have the answer at all why I wished to see him for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment