Sunday 11 December 2016

Tea for me

Wake up babe,you need to wake up early in the morning,he said,a lethargic,lazybone and fatty girl like me never sing a song of love ,she knows how to eat with full plate of rice,lentils ,curry and pickle everyday .Momma with chins work a lot running around and keep on commenting a lot.That boring girl is me and my love story is for tea is never ending.

Do you have television at your home and do you drink milk tea regularly ,I asked my hubby at first meeting .I know ,my love story of tea is the lengthy story of all the novels written around and having a cup of milk tea is the fascination of life to communicate to self everyday.Sitting on the bed  on December month and demand of tea is the necessity of life because you love tea for yourself.

I remember many women around tea garden collecting tea leaves in net and black tea is their favorite,they collect tea in lorries and we children just run after them to see their working schedule throughout the day and rehearse in school everyday.But tea cup makes you feel as if you are part of those events in a movie only.

Tea has become a major part in my family,we gather and have it with different snacks prepared by mom and thulimom and enjoy everyday.The gossip never ends and our iphone just helps to click the moments.Now a days bhatbhateni snacks area has been more precious to have snacks there but my cup of Tribhuvan University canteens are unforgottable.

No comments:

Post a Comment