Sunday 18 December 2016

My love story about Trump

Whenever I went to meet my circle,my all friends were busy about election held in America,what is America ,why America and for what America was the question.A tall handsome man named Donald Trump and a beautiful woman name Hillary gave lots of informations about elections and visions about political context in America including control of outsider or immigrants ,I was so sad the story line was the famous gossip here and I was not alone in the world to keep them secret ingredient.The viral videos of the elections in media made me sick everyday,my every nurse,my friends became Trump lover,nobody remembered or missed me anyday.

My brothers gave lots of statements about Trump,he is like blah blah,BBC Channel came to our home as angel to welcome Christmas and Donald Trump,I was surprised where can I see the story and status with out Trump,he became the magic spirit everyday and I am not going to like and comment anymore in facebook.I was shocked my old mom gave lots of speeches about his visions and USA development and I just felt sick everyday.

The arrival of Christmas and the presence of Trump in daily life is not a joke,the facebook wall with Trump slogan,the ministers spelling on media about his name as if he is presence infront of them became my curiosity to understand the values of Economic Status of a country and overall management of media,culture,education,athletics and politics.When Modi guff of digital India is on the top of media,Trump caught the ideas of being successful economy phenomena as if all the improvement in American Business will be brought by him only.

BBC gave a lot of lessons about the roles of Republican and Democratic Parties and roles of different leaders around America but my focus was on apple pie and christmas cake only because the charm of pie and cake is not out date,how much I love Trump ,my single vote for Trump cannot make him a winner every  minute and my lovestory with Trump will not be written with golden letters any day .


No comments:

Post a Comment