Tuesday 27 December 2016

Oh My God

The gossip of various topic is going on the media,my tea cup is after full lunch of dal,bhat and chamsur sag has not finished ,the use of laptop and Kantipur News is my great interest.You just love facebook to read latest article everyday about the news and fake news spread around the world and hot conversation about the media is always on the tips of the tongue as if you are licking the news as tasty and non tasty items as if you are at Macdonald with certain burger items.Cold temperature of Kathmandu and the lazy life of mine with certain books with no exact definition and certain media highlights make me overwhelm everyday.I do not know what we mean by herbs or different issues raised in media my concern to see just keep on reading nonesense and have a mind make up only.

You can not deny the videos in youtube make you more eager to understand more ,the presence of writing and visual images make me more curious to know more and more described and prescribed version of ideas with theme generate many thing which you use your own perspective and approaches using the theme make me able rethink why they are so and so.Digital prescription of the essential forms in govern offices and road development issue has been in my eyes.I just love to see around and as a passanger has the cup of tea around.

Christmas is gone and you just love Santa Dress as it has lots of gifts for you and the Bonzai tree with lights also attract a lot.I just remember my friend Bulbul and Tultul used to call me to take part in halelluah and have cake.They showed me picture of Supper and St. Mary with the baby and elaborated a lot.I was just reading in class two and remember their conversation about Bible theme and value of sacrifice in daily life and how Christ died for all humanity and humanism became the main theme.

Now ,my momma again started making pickle of mango for his son and the preparation is on demand ,the use of spices like mustard,chilly,oil and salt to prepare a tasty item of mango is essential part of her routine.Anyway,I just said oh my god ,when she with her old hands prepares the food after doing long hours of pray to her Lord Shiva.

No comments:

Post a Comment