Saturday 10 December 2016

Devi

I was reading in class nine and the teleserial named Devi was very popular,I always found my cousin sister working around ,she was my Di,as a school teacher she went to school to teach kids,she talked to many girls for further education,farming,recipe ,girlish life,I saw my dear bhenaju teaching kids on the way ,taking Yuvamanch,talking with cute children around,then I realized there are many Devis around my small village,Bhumahi rivers,Pokhara city and Syagja home ,all are describing about the facts at home,in school and around the temple about the daily facts of life discussing the needs of life.They had citamols at home and gave the villagers in emergency,talk about seeds plant distributed by Government of Nepal to villagers and taught old people alphabets at night time.I just watched,observed ,studied and talked to my friends about such things and started studying in school,I saw my dear bhauju catching fish around the corners of Durh ,a well around, collecting mauwa to prepare raksee,the pure mud to clean body at dense of forests of Bhumahi river to beautify the body,the raw musterd seeds as shampoo ,Lemon as cleanser ,milk and turmeric as facepack.I also used them regularly learning each and everything to enjoy the life.I ran around the forest and search Jangali Kakkad in the forest of Bhumahi river everyday taking the Gharelu ausadhi book in my hand.Anywaya school life and having love to school and forests ,tv channels and family is matter of my happiness.The sky around me speaks to me the story with clouds as if I am dreaming everyday,I know I reached to Jhapa to see the Damak Town ,Ilam to have tea,reached Hetauda to take bath in the river there.My news channel and TV shows make me feel superhero everyday ,the books around me creates a lullaby of my life.The analysis of TV shows,communication presented by different talk show and the love story for my own life are my daily life.I just listen Sai Bhajan by Rahmat and watch Nepal Television channel to observe the facts around and copy everyday gossips there.I just remember one Punjabi aunt using cowdung to clean the back of a boy at Duliyajan town to help the sick boy ,the proffession has been changed but the glimpse around my life are the stories for making a link to live the life happy and the passion for retelling stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment