Friday 2 December 2016

Confusions about confusions

There are multiple theories interrelated ,books with different perspectives about the plot line inherent in daily lives,the rhythm of life and the narration with direction under crew with focused theme .One cannot deny the role of existence in the world and interconnected of various ideas as unified theme.There has been prescribed theme,stories and many narrations are there with different approaches but my inappropriate skill of grasping the ideas in a wider level is incomplete but I keep on using the keyboard regularly,the talk show on television is live but rhythm of different musical concert too creates a kind of magic in my mind.I just feel the fusion of everything ,the stone used for Pashupatinath,the priests worshiping the statues,the live aarti program going on and trust of the pilgrimage for humanity .I just get confused for using signs to mean something and my insertion of word image remain same .Use of iphone ,prescriptions of colors and sounds and overuse of facebook makes me engaged as if I have been trying to play with signs with out sorting out the exact directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment