Saturday 10 December 2016

Triveni Dham,Nawalparasee



Triveni Dham and Pundits are really wonderful.I had been gone to Baishnav Mandir there,as my momma told me to visit there with her,I understood the value of religions in my life,the way we pray to God and Goddess there ,there were two major pundits and my cousin reminded me Laxmi this main pundit is your guru.I just love the way he taught me all the mantras,I was in class ten only and understood the value of real life experiences.He told me to used mud to wash hand and recite the mantras and I did so.Then we reached to Tribeni dham and Bhaisalotan  area ,everything was beautiful,this the land my grandma loved,because her brothers have been there since 1970s and I just observed everything.

I just remember the Bhagawat and Haribansha puran celebration there and how we celebrated there.We just use jeep to reach everywhere with other pilgrimage and enjoyed a lot of things on foot.We had lots of milk items around and my white frock with black tshirts from Calcutta was the most precious thing for me.I just kept on clicking the pictures around the temple,green farms.Triveni Rivers and subways.Everything was wonderful and nothing could be explained through words.You just love Rupauliya Bajar ,Daunne Mandir,Jamuniya Bajar and Susta Bajar everyday and enjoy the life there in a bicycle you take with you and travel the areas you like alone .I spent more than 15 days and I reached everywhere alone.Nobody interferes you anyday visiting this areas with your cycles and your love for nature became a life story.

Balmiki Ashram is situated at Chitwan Distric Nepal inside Chitwan National Park.you can reach there through Triveni Dham Nawalparasi,you will get there beautiful wooden boats in Shivalaya Ghat and after boting 20_30 minutes you will cross the large and beautiful river Narayani,after crossing river you have to treek in national park for 1hour(in trekking you can see beautiful sceneries and also can hear animal sounds)Balmaki Ashram is said to be the retreat where a pregnant Sita, banished by her husband Ram, took refuge in the great sage’s ashram and gave birth to her two sons, Lava and Kush. It was here that the sage wrote the epic Ramayana...

No comments:

Post a Comment